Friendly Grove Equestrian Center
AEA operates out of Friendly Grove Equestrian Center, a privately owned facility in Olympia, WA.
Friendly Grove is now under the new ownership of
Cory and Ana Seidel
Barn amenities include:
- 12x12 stalls with
- Built in slow feeders
- Dutch doors
- Large indoor arena, mirrors, watered and groomed
- All day paddock turnout (individual or with a - buddy!)
-pasture turnout Spring, Summer and Fall
- Secluded 34 acre private property with lake access
- Large, individual tack lockers
- Walking/riding trails on property
- Heated viewing lounge
- Hot water washstall
- Heated bathroom
Academy of Equestrian Arts
Dedicated to the comprehensive education of horse and rider.
2000 Friendly Grove Rd. NE Olympia, WA 98506
firstname.lastname@example.org / (360) 456-3119
© COPYRIGHT AEA 2017. Site maintained by Debra Huthchings.